RENE - my first official "link" reporter

My friend Rene never posts a comment on this blog but I can always count on an e-mail from him with interesting stuff he has found on the web that relates to some of my posts. I'm going to post his e-mails because they are always good finds. He's my first official "link" reporter.

What he sent me below does not surprise me at all. Rene wrote...

"To your point (on ghosting):

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article2116195.ece

In one episode Grylls, was shown apparently building a Polynesian-style raft using only materials around him, including bamboo, hibiscus twine and palm leaves for a sail.

But according to Mark Weinert, an Oregon-based survival consultant brought in for the job, it was he who led the team that built the raft. It was then dismantled so that Grylls could be shown building it on camera."

No comments:

Post a Comment